We are looking for someone who is passionate about the fashion industry, and who is looking for a Part-time that could possibility lead to full-time. The role will requires sales floor support, helping customers put together outfits and addressing their needs. Customer service and sales support on the digital side will also become more important as the digital business grows. A constant flow of new products also means we are looking for someone with an eye for organization and visual merchandising. We would also welcome candidates that are retired or semi retired.
The roles and responsibilities of a Part-Time Sales Associate are as follows:
- Be able to work in a team environment and follow company guidelines and policies
- Provide excellent customer service and help with store upkeep
- Previous retail experience preferred
- Fashion conscious
- Merchandising & displays
- High school education as a minimum
- Higher education preferred
- Takes initiative (merchandising, selecting outfits for customer)
- Computer Skills
- Able to learn at a fast pace
- Work in a team environment
We welcome all applicants. Applicants must be a resident of Ontario, preferably of the Niagara Region, however all applicants will be considered.
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent that could lead to full-time
EMAIL YOUR RESUME AND COVER LETTER TO: email@example.com